Accessibility Statement for TFI drug testing website
We are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Our site is designed to work at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 × 768. In most cases, our users have a screen resolution greater than this.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the ‘View’ menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don’t use colour solely to convey information.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Request a call back
Alternatively you can use our contact form